Hi LWG,
cc legal-talk

I noticed that the wording on the relicensing web page has not been updated [1]. I expressed my concern that the PD wording is rather vague. According to the LWG minutes, you are already have people using it. Aren't you going to address this?

Now the LWG have decided on using the existing contributor term document [2], can you answer my question on allowed licensing of produced works, as stated in my previous email?

Regards,

TimSC

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/terms
[2] https://docs.google.com/View?id=dd9g3qjp_76gwvhpcx3