Eric
It is your content and your copyright.  If you believe that Google or anyone
else is infringing your copyright then it is your right to take up this
issue with them directly.

Most infringments are accidental and if you approach the infringer in a
helpful and sympathetic way then they will usually react swiftly and be very
apologetic.  There was a very recent case with Waze which was dealt with
very promptly and to everyone's satisfaction:
http://www.waze.com/blog/thanks-and-huge-apology-to-the-openstreetmap-community/

In the first instance it is often better to deal with these things off-list
rather than naming the possible offender in public.

OSMF's role is to provide support to contributors, and you may find that
they can help you deal with the issue.  The Data Working Group is the team
that deals with this kind of thing:
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Groups#Data_Working_Group  They
are well connected and can probably help you contact the correct people
within Google.

I think we'd all love Google to use OSM content and they are welcome to do
so as long they provide the correct attribution.  This is probably the right
spirit in which to approach them initially.

80n