Anthony <o...@...> writes:

>Other People hold rights in Their Contents, not in Your Contents.  The
>Work is derived from Your Contents and Their Contents.  Would a
>definition of "Your Contents" help clarify that?

Yes, it would - although I think that the approach I proposed of
'section A - rights you hold' and 'section B - rights held by others'
would be even clearer.

>The way I read it, Your Contents = "the material contributed by You,
>as distinguished from the preexisting material employed in the work"

So, if I just bulk-uploaded data from somewhere else, the 'Your Contents'
would effectively be empty.  The upload would consist entirely of 'Other
People's
Contents'.

--
Ed Avis <e...@waniasset.com>