And to confirm ... the new phrase was introduced by mistake when initially
setting up the 1.1 draft document and carried over into 1.2. I have removed it
and checked all the other wording, though I'd certainly appreciate another
check.  The only difference between the proposed 1.2  text:

<http://docs.google.com/View?id=dd9g3qjp_933xs7nvfb>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dd9g3qjp_933xs7nvfb

and currently released 1.0 text

http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License/Contributor_Terms

should be diff-marked with colour highlighting and strike-outs.

Mike