On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 2:18 AM, Andreas Perstinger
<andreas.perstin...@gmx.net> wrote:
> On 2010-12-23 04:14, Anthony wrote:
>>
>> I guess...  Isn't Bing supposed to be coming out with a more clear
>> license?  This would be one point for them to clarify.
>
> Good point. I think the discussion here on the mail list is not leading to a
> clear license because we all are just interpreting and guessing.

I've mostly posted questions, which so far have not been answered.  I
made a couple comments about how I understood the license (when I
first read it), but I intended that as an explanation of areas that
needed clarification if they differed with the intent.

Actually I thought Frederik had some inside information which led him
to the conclusions he made.

> Wouldn't it be better to tell Bing your special case/your questions? They
> have a legal department which should know what they want and with the
> questions they get feedback that their license isn't that clear as they
> probably thought it is.

I guess I could pose the questions to Bing, but really I don't think
it's efficient for me to talk to Bing directly.

If there is someone on the OSM side who would like to gather up
questions/comments to send to Bing, I'd be happy to relay mine.