>Granting rights to a central body (but not
>your copyright--you still retain that) is not unheard of in open
>communities.

Some contributors do not want to do *anything* that is related
to the legal system in this world.  Many people just don't want to
be involved in that.  We click everyday on each piece of software,
upgrade or whatever website, to such an extent that we cannot read
those CT's anymore, let alone obey in any sense.
If I need something for business, or for surviving; I may click.

If it's someone that wants something for me, I won't click.
What bloody arrogance has an organization that gets stuff for free (OSM)
to make me oblige to sign *any* contract.

That is why I won't "click" in favor, nor against the CT.

Gert