I've fixed another issue that distorted the overall numbers (the per user stats were correct), regenerated everything with the current full history dump (from June), and added a couple of further countries.

Overall, the situation seems to be substantially better than I would have expected, the direct losses from object creators that haven't agreed to the CTs would seem to be quite limited.

Naturally there is still a lot of room for improvement, as the comparison Germany - Switzerland illustrates (while Switzerland is roughly 10 times smaller, the mapper and object density are very similar, and there are no larger imports in both countries, contrary for example to the Netherlands).

Simon