The numbers -only- show the effect of remapping, currently the far larger effect is acceptance of the CTs by mappers who haven't done that up to now. Around 0.1 to 0.2 % per month (depending on the object category). In other words, using just as silly extrapolations as you do, we would have 100% of everything anyway in roughly two years if we simply just let things carry on as they are now (which is not the intention).

Simon