On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Jo <winfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
[ ... ]
> I do have a suggestion to help identify which tags/properties are the
> ones contributed by somebody who declined or who can't be reached. Now
> I have to go an dig in the history to check who added names and other
> properties, when recreating ways and nodes. I'd prefer for this time
> consuming task to be automated. Is there a way to accomplish that? I
> understand the full history of an object is needed to do it, so it'be
> supplementary to what the license change plugin does already. Maybe
> you could point me in the right direction in the JOSM code and I could
> try to do it myself.

The josm license change plugin helps a lot and the new (yesterday?)
history display helps as well.

The new history display (select object, in the history panel select
"show") shows the list of contributors as before, but with the
contributor CT status as well.

I have an idea for what a display of good / not-good tags might look
like here[1], but I don't know if anybody will take a shot at
implementing it.

[1] http://weait.com/files/CT-history-mockup_0.png