We have had a request for another big open organisation to re-use our contributor terms [1] and summary [2] .

Both the terms and the summary are by default already published under CC-BY-SA 2.0. However, my initial thought it that it is more practical to (also) offer them under a license that does not require attribution. Legal pages get confusing when they contain text not completely to the point, particularly to non-native language readers. PD0 springs to mind. Does anyone think this is a bad idea and if so why?

Mike
LWG

[1]http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License/Contributor_Terms
[2]http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License/Contributor_Terms_Summary