If we need a change to the licence wording to allow Poland to keep their
data, lets put a few words a the end of the licence to allow Poland to do
just that, and put it to vote as required in the contributor terms.

Didn't we adopt the contributor terms just so we have just this flexibility?

I think a single line at the end of the licence, say "For the avoidance of
any doubt, data within the boundaries of Poland can be used as a data
verification tool, provided the data being verified is being released under
a free and open licence."

I can't see who would have a problem with this.  And if we lose a vote,
then so be it.  Better to have tried and failed, then toss the data without
having tried.

Ian.