From: Kate Chapman [mailto:k...@maploser.com]
Sent: 18. kesäkuuta 2012 6:59
To: Licensing and other legal discussions.
Subject: [OSM-legal-talk] Triggering ShareAlike in Government

Hi All,

I have a question about what would trigger the ShareAlike in the context of
government. Let's say for example a National Mapping Agency takes the
OpenStreetMap road data for their area and then improves upon it. Those
improvements are shared with the Ministry of the Environment. Is that
redistribution?

Thanks,

-Kate