Who would this agreement be between? It can't be between OSM contributors.
It could be between NLSF and *some* OSM contributors who individually agree
to it but it can't be for all OSM contributors.

It couldn't impose any requirements on users of NLSF or NLSF-derived data in
OSM, including OSM contributors.

A MOU is essentially a contract between two parties, but I don't see who the
second party is in this case.

A contract or MOU makes sense in some cases, like if you are purchasing
commercial imagery, but there's two clear parties then.

I suppose you could have a data provider who didn't want to make their data
directly publically available but was willing to let people contribute it to
OSM, but such an import might run into problems following the guidelines.

> OSM are preparing guidelines for all OpenStreetMap data collectors on
> how to include necessary tag-information for the OpenStreetMap data
> features.

I'm not saying this isn't important - you'd likely to do this as part of the
import process - but does it belong in a MOU?