2012/11/5 Richard Fairhurst <rich...@systemed.net>:
> Even if someone in Tesco's "Customer
> Contact Centre" (or whatever) says yes, they likely aren't aware of upstream
> copyright issues.

but doesn't this apply as well to all permits we already got? How can
you know that who gives you a license also has the right to do so? I
think we should have good faith if we get a positive reply from a
company or public entity that they actually have the right to give us
that license they communicated to us, as we should believe that the
person that answers our request is authorized to make such a statement
(i.e. if they don't have personally the authority they would have
followed internal procedures and gotten authorisation from higher
ranks for the statement they made).

cheers,
Martin