On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 12:25 AM, Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es
> wrote:

> > Would it make a difference if the business is a large chain and had more
> > than one address (possible a lot more than one address) on its website?
>
> In that case, you're doing a repeated extraction of non-substantial
> amounts of data. And that's perfectly OK to do under european law (and you
> retain all copyrights of the derived work of your repeated extraction).

I'm not sure it has to do with "non-substantial amounts of data". But
business websites publishing their own address or list of addresses is
reallly intended to be shared and republished everywhere. It would be
different if the website is e.g. a directory of all shops of a given city
and their opening hours. Even if you extract only the pharmacies/drugstores
and it is a non-substantial amount of data, you will copy their work of
collecting this information.

Pieren