On my mobile browser the attribution is between the Questions & Feedback links and the Get Mozilla Updates box near the bottom of the page.

It reads "Maps © by MapBox and OpenStreetMap contributors"

-Kevin

From: Simon Poole
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:12 PM
To: Martin Koppenhoefer; Licensing and other legal discussions.
Reply To: Licensing and other legal discussions.
Subject: Re: [OSM-legal-talk] Attribution Requirements

Am 14.01.2014 14:28, schrieb Martin Koppenhoefer:

2014/1/14 Simon Poole <si...@poole.ch>
I don't actually get a map (tested with three different mobile browsers), now I don't think we want to take our requirements so far that we want OSM attribution on "everything" :-)

it is one click away:

That it likely simply a glitch, the desktop version still has a large map at the top of the screen, attribution and all.

Simon