Municipalities and government of Québec will adopt the CC BY 4.0

Diane

Le 2014-02-21 07:04, Simon Poole a écrit :

This is I believe a simple misunderstanding:

le...@osmfoundation.org is the internal list of the LWG

On the matter at hand: as I write in the quoted mail, we are quite open to taking the results of a review of CC by 4.0 wrt compatibility with our contributor terms and the ODbL 1.0 in to account. Note, as I wrote in my mail, it is likely not worth doing for CC by-SA 4.0 as it is clear that a share alike licence will not be CT compatible.

Simon