As many of you may already be aware of, Apple is supposedly using ODbL data
from OSM after their recent update, in their iOS App "Maps", together with
other data (some of which proprietary, some public domain) and appearently
also together with older data from OSM (pre-license change).

They still deny to name any license or to credit the copyright for the data
from 2011/2012 (there are 2 credit items for osm), but they do recognize
the copyright for the current data like this: "© 2014 OpenStreetMap
contributors, www.openstreetmap.org/copyright".

They also still do not credit OSM at the same level of prominence than they
do with TomTom ("Data by TomTom and others").

I wonder if this use is compatible with the ODbL, and how we can check
this, given that they do not declare where they are using the data, if it
is used in parallel or together with the other data sources,
and obviously they do not release any details or software from their stack.

cheers,
Martin