Hi, new to the forum, and appreciate any advice I can get.

I'm a small, independent publishing company and have a contract to publish a book written by an Vietnam Marine and CT police officer who, upon retiring, joined the Military Police and found himself in Iraq in charge of 20-somethings, and the other branches of the military are a bit irritated by their presence.

I've spent two days reading google's map copyright policies, and my head is so turned around, I don't know in which direction to look.

Does anyone know if I can use images of Iraq and Baghdad, using Google Earth Pro (because it offers high resolution image download, which I need for printing), as long as I include the stated "attribution" (i.e. copyright clause) under each map?

Thanks in advance!