Simone, you are flogging a really dead horse (which has been discussed
many many many times before).

- the licence of the GADM dataset is incompatible with OSM
- in dire circumstances and with a very large effort, as Paul has
pointed out, three and a half years ago I managed to get hold of the
responsible person  with GADM and get explicit permission for a handful
of datasets that had been imported in violation of the import guidelines
and in principle should have been deleted
- the situation is documented here
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors#GADM_.28Global_Administrative_Areas.29
- AFAIK I'm the last person that managed to get hold of the GADM people
and I don't see anybody volunteering to try again
- people will argue all day long about legal points of any kind

Simon