This strikes me as a fair and useful framework. I'll take a crack at it,
with geocodes-as-produced-works in mind:

SPIRIT: Surely it's possible to avoid creating a sharealike backdoor by
clarifying that geocodes become substantial only when combined to reverse
engineer the map.

HARM: The evidence that ODbL has produced useful data contributions from
geocoding users is thin.

EFFORT: I'm suggesting a guidance clarifying OSMF's opinion on which
part(s) of the current license apply to a class of data use, not a license
change. This is real work, but clearly achievable, since it's been done
before.

MANY: Obviously, geocoding services like Mapbox have an interest in gaining
this flexibility. But everyone will benefit as we & others improve the map
it for the geocoding use case. Nick and I have loaded more than a hundred
million of openly-licensed addresses into OpenAddresses.io in the course of
our work at Mapbox. (I'm not suggesting that large address imports to OSM
are the path forward here; hopefully you can see my point, though.) I love
the OpenAddresses project, but OSM is much more broadly useful, and I would
be glad to direct that energy where it will do more good.