You may have seen an early version of this either on legal-talk or via
WeeklyOSM/WochenNotiz. It's gone through a number of revisions since
then and has incorporated input from a number of sources. Thanks to
everybody that took the time to work on it. Content wise this version is
slightly less technical and uses the lingo from the "Horizontal Layer"
guideline than my original. It has further been renamed twice.

If you have any feedback, questions of suggestions, please respond soon.
I'm planning on a final review and potential approval at the upcoming
LWG meeting on Tuesday and proceeding to formal board approval and
publishing in a matter of days.

The text can be found here
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Collective_Database_Guideline

Simon