The OpenStreetMap is exactly that (a wiki), anybody can write
essentially anything on it,  and as such the page you are referring to
is neither vetted by the OSMF (the licensor of the OSM data) nor are
they in any other way official or maintained.

See

  * http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright
  * http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License
  * http://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/License/Community_Guidelines

For information from the OSMF. There is a new policy currently with the
OSMF board that will address yours and similar use cases, once it is
formally approved.

Simon