Our company is developping a web application.
Scenario is :
* The web application will be sold to many clients (one application for
* The web application will be hosted on our web server most of the time
(and in some specials cases on client's web server)
* Clients are charged with annual fees (licence) to be allowed to use
their web application
* Clients have to login to enter in the web application (not public)
Now we have a plan to add maps and geocoding functionnalities.
That's why I was visiting your web site.
I had a look to varous post in the Help Forum.
But I still need to clarify some points about Usage restrictions :
* Is our application a commercial application ? (I guess yes)
* Is our application is distributed ? (I guess yes)
* Do we have any usage limit ? Requests per month ? Requests per second
Thanks for your help.
legal-talk mailing list