Hi,

On 04/25/2017 01:38 AM, 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson wrote:
> What do you folks think about
> http://data.gov.tw/license#eng ?
> Can we use that data?

Not without further clarification. The way in which we would use the
data could be seen as violating their 3.2: "[The user] must make an
explicit notice of statement as attribution requested in the Exhibit
below by the Data Providing Organization". We *can* make such an
explicit notice on our osm.org/copyright page but we cannot ensure that
anyone who downloads our data or who looks at our map sees that notice.
We have to ask them if that kind of notice is enough.

This is a similar issue as we always have with CC-BY licensed data.