Hi,

"Open Government Data License Taiwan 1.0" just has been approved as
Open Definition Conformant License[1] last month.

There were some discussion[2] about clause 6.3, it does not impose any
additional agreement nor does it impose any restrictions, but a
reminding and a corresponding clause to Article 184 of Taiwan Civil
Code[3].

We also discussed the issue of 3.2, when I proposed to include NLSC tile
into editor-layer-index[4]. However, as the local community does not
have a registered legal entity, we don't have a written agreement on the
attribution requirement.

If you like to import the data from data.gov.tw, please kindly follow
the import process, so we can notify the copyright holder for the
requested attribution.

[1] http://opendefinition.org/licenses/
[2]
https://discuss.okfn.org/t/license-approval-request-open-government-data-license-taiwan-1-0/4593/12