Hello

I have a doubt about the existence of two levels of attribution in OSM:

The 9 countries listed in
http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright

And the full list in
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors

When we asked to the IGN, a provider in Spain, for explicit permission of
their data, published under CC-BY 4.0 license, they shown interest in
appearing in the Copyright page. The actual contribution of this source is
very big and important so it's seem natural to me their wish of been listed
at one click from the map site instead of two.

What is the mechanism necessary to be listed in the copyright page, and
what are the criteria to be promoted there?

Best regards,
Javier Sanchez