Hi GITNE,
Can you also specify what you think the problem is? I get the feeling that
you have an objection to changeset comments being posted in Slack. I'm
assuming such comments appear in the OSMUS slack group which is popular
with mappers. Why do you think this is a bad thing?
(To be clear, I think your premise is wrong and that the definition of
"Contents" in the Contributor Terms clearly includes changeset comments.)
-Kathleen