SXT
OmniTik
Groove
METAL
SEXTANT

and switches:
RB250GS
RB260GS

which are based on, or include, software licensed under GNU GPL 2.0,
a common open source licence - a copy of the licence is available at
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html

As you may be aware, the performance of an act restricted by copyright
in respect of a copyright work, in the absence of an appropriate
licence or other permission, infringes the copyright in that work.

As you may be further aware, the terms of the licence, which govern
the distribution of this software, require you, as distributor, to
fulfil certain commitments. In particular, a distributor of GNU GPL
2.0 'd code is required to:

a.) accompany distribution of object code with a copy of the text of
GNU GPL 2.0, and

b.) where the distribution is by means of a binary version of the
software (in this case, embedded in the router) either accompany the
binary distribution with:

         1.) a copy of the source code (e.g. supplying a CD with the
product, or bundling the source code on any integrated disc); or

         2.) a written offer to give *any* third party a copy of the
source code, for a charge no greater than your costs of performing
such distribution (e.g. making the relevant source code available
online, whether via http, ftp, svn or otherwise).

For the purposes of the licence, "source code" means the complete
corresponding machine readable source code for all modules it
contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the
scripts used to control compilation and installation of the executable.

We have been informed that there is no source code accompanying the
router, nor a written offer.

We would be grateful if you could confirm:
         a.) how we can obtain copies of the source code for the GNU
GPL 2.0'd code in your product; and
         b.) that you will comply with the terms of the GNU GPL 2.0 in
respect of your continuing distribution of GNU GPL 2.0'd code.

Kind regards,

Ál Cano Santana
Xarxa Integral de Professionals i Usuàries
Guifi.net

PS: Please "Reply All"