  From: Anik Cabidenov
  To: lejos-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 1:40 PM
  Subject: [Lejos-discussion] Hi everybody!

  My name is Anik, I'm from Kazakhstan, Almaty, I'm a final year student of
Kazakh British Technical University.

  So, today I have 3 lejos nxj robots - my purpose is illustrate work of
real-time distributed robotic control system and compare it's effectiveness
with centralized one.

  My system critically required strong multiple concurent bluetooth connection
to communicate robots with each other. But I have a bit problem with it - is
robot supply multiple
  concurrent connections via bluetooth? Before now  I've used lejos nxj 0.5
beta release - but there are a lot of troubles with it, so today I've download
latest, 0.6 beta release, but he has no eclipse plugin - do you have any
suggestions on this problem? Also I need to get connection between robots and
cell phone - have you any sample code to share with me?

  Hope to here from you soon.

  Good luck!

  Best regards,

  Kabiden Anik