Hi,

Compiling LEMON to native code using Visual Studio works well following
the instruction found at
http://lemon.cs.elte.hu/trac/lemon/wiki/InstallCmake

I'm not familiar to CLR, but I found this somewhat related link post on
 stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12503229/c-cli-and-cmake

Could you share some details on what you exactly tried?

Regards,
Alpar