I have two Clamshell batteries, one holds about a two hour charge, the
other one is dead.  Unfortunately  I no longer have a Clamshell  so I
forget which one is which and have no way to test them.  Therefore I
am selling them as a BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) for $25 shipped for
both.  You might even luck out and get the "dead" one to come back to
life.  Paypal (if you pay the credit card fees) or a money order is
fine too.

Michael Charles Tenebau
Pittsburgh, PA 15217

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to