Hello All

I bought this on ebay a couple of weeks ago and decided I really do  
not have time to fix it for Christmas.  I had to buy a working one for  
more money.  Anyway, for the details.  This is a 1st generation iPod  
Nano.  It is black and has 2 gig of storage.  It is in okay cosmetic  
condition as you would expect, but does have scratching.  I have  
tested it and everything on it seems to work but the click wheel.  I  
have not opened it up, so it may just be a disconnected cable, but  
don't count on it.  I paid about 20 for it, so I am trying to recoup  
some of my cost.

Price is 15.00 shipped anywhere in Lower 48.  I would consider  
shipping elsewhere for the actual cost of shipping added.

Thanks

Jeff
Zeeland, MI 49464

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to