For sale is an ATI Radeon 7000 Mac 32MB PCI card. This is a nice
powerful video card for older PCI based Macs. It would be a nice upgrade
for the Beige G3 series as well as the 9600/9500 series and other PCI
based Macs. I would also make a nice graphics card for a second monitor
on newer G3/G4 Macs.

I am asking $22.00 shipped Priority Mail from St. Peter, MN 56082

My name is William Ove and I prefer PayPal to <[email protected]>
although I accept other forms of payment as well. Right now I would do
an even up trade for an AirPort Extreme card for my G4 iMac.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

bill

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to