I have an orange clammy that was "retired" by having a hole drilled into its 
hard drive.  So, it has been tested to power on, but that is the extent of it.  
Lcd and optical drive (with intact bezel) are assumed working.  Battery is 
assumed dead.  Cosmetic condition is about what you would expect, with marker 
writing on the bottom.

I need 512 MB DDR PC 2700 laptop RAM modules, wallstreet optical drive modules, 
good clamshell batteries.

If you are on a refurbishing bender, I can add to your misery with other 
clamshells - nice graphite 466 MHz models intact but with various issues I can 
describe in precise detail, and a variety of Wallstreet and Lombard Powerbooks 
with issues that cannot be precisely described.

Propose a deal - I'll consider and respond to all offers.

Don Salata
Canton MI 48187


      

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to