I've got a Powerbook AC adapter, model M3037.  I don't have a
compatible Powerbook so I don't know if it works or not.  $5 +
shipping

Also have a Powerbook Weight Saving Device - it slides in where the
battery would go and lightens the Powerbook.  Not sure what Powerbooks
it works with, though. $2 + shipping

Last, I've got a Belkin 4-port USB Hub for Macintosh, model F5U101-
MAC. Includes AC adapter and USB cable - $5 + shipping

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail from Floyd, VA 24091.  Offers will
be considered.

Alex Kampe
Floyd, VA 24091

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to