HI. I'm looking to buy or trade to get a 512 MB piece of PC100 / PC133 
laptop ram for an ibook G3 800 MHz.


I have  plenty of newer / other pieces of memory I'm willing to swap for it 
but I don't have a laptop that uses them. Here's what I have in my personal 
inventory for trade or sale. If you have a stick of 512 MB laptop SDRAM, 
you can swap for what you like from the list OR if you'd like to just sell 
the memory you have. Let me know your price. Thanks!  

DDR2 laptop ram:
4 pieces of 512 MB RAM
1 piece of 1024 MB RAM

DDR1 laptop ram: 
3 pieces of 256 MB RAM


DDR1 desktop ram:
3 pieces of 512 MB RAM
4 pieces of 256 MB RAM


SDRAM desktop ram:
3 pieces of 256 MB RAM

Tim Chorzempa
Canton MI 48187

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to