Hi. I'm not yet sure if I want to sell this particular Mac, so i'm
posting this feeler.

It's in mint condition, and includes the external floppy drive. It
even has an original carrying case, also in mint condition. It powers
on and boots up System 7. I believe it has a 20 MB HD, and has maxed
out RAM too at 8 MB. It has the original power adapter, and although
the lead acid batteries seem to be dead, I may be able to get them
going again with some applied electrochemistry.

How much would people be willing to buy this item for?

Anders Muskens
T5T6R2
Alberta Canada

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to