It seems that the deal I had worked out has fallen through, so here's the 
repost.

Up for sale is an original Apple TV, of the 40GB flavor. It's in pretty 
nice condition- I barely use it anymore since I went away to school. I'll 
throw in the remote as well, though there aren't any cables included beside 
the power cord. It's the second revision, so it will restore to version 2.0 
(not 3), though it will update just fine to 3.x. It is pretty simple to 
jailbreak this model and add some other fun stuff, but I never really got 
into that...

So yeah- it's kinda nice because it has a much bigger slew of ports on the 
back in case you have an older TV, but it does have an HDMI port as well. I 
almost kinda hate to see it go, but I just never use it so...

Anyway, how about $50 shipped? I'm open to offers as well- this is just 
what seems to be the ballpark on eBay.

Josh Calvetti in Beaver Falls, PA 15010

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to