Hi Ive got a snow leopard macbook install dvd and a macbook applications
install dvd version 3a183 from 2009
With the software license agreement papers
The apple decal stickers and the airport regulatory certification for
model# bcm943224pciebt
And the everything Mac macbook book
All new and unused,it came out of the box of the brandnew macbook I bought
in 09 that got stolen so I never used this stuff but im hoping someone else
might since I dont think ill ever have another macbook again these should
go to someone that needs it.
Asking $60 shipped conus obo,feel free to send me offers
I also have 2 pismo powerbooks for sale for parts. Both of them powered up
and worked until the batteries totally died,now I cant get them to fire up
at all and honestly dont feel like messing with them anymore. Neither have
airport cards and only basic ram but I do have 512mb sodimm I took out of
one them that I can put back in if u want. One is cosmetically perfect as I
bought it to fix the other ones hinges but I never did. the other ones
hinges are totally gone and shell itself is not good but internally its
perfect.
They are both 400mhz pizmo powerbooks. I wuld like to sell them both for
$50 plus shipping but ill take all offers and can split them up if you want.
Thanks for looking
Money orders or checks accepted,shipped when cleared
Nikki Ellison
Hyattsville md 20784

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to