I'm selling my Mac Mini 2010 model (purchased January 2011) that I have 
upgraded to 8GB ram. It has a 320GB HDD and will be formatted like the 
rules state. This is the 2.4ghz Core2Duo model. The unit is in excellent 
condition and has its box and everything that came in it (power cord, 
books, system software, hdmi-dvi adapter.) System software 10.6 snow 
leopard  is what is included.
I am asking $400 for it, but if you have a comparable spec black or white 
mac book I will trade you. I also have the Bluetooth wireless keyboard with 
box that is only two months old. I would like $50 for that.

I am located in Bedford, OH 44146
Mark Bassett

Payment can be paypal but if you are local I would prefer cash.

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to