I'm looking to buy an iPod Touch for myself, generation doesn't matter
as long as I can easily use basic internet functions via WiFi with it.
Cosmetic condition and storage capacity not too important. $100 is my
max price unless there is something amazing about it :)

I also need an inexpensive(well under $200 shipped preferred)desktop
that can comfortably run 10.4 or higher, for light internet use and
word processing for my mom. She has a PowerBook G4 867ghz now which is
too slow for her. Wireless is a plus. Peripherals not needed.

Can pay via PayPal or other method(quickly! I would LOVE to have the
iPod soon for upcoming trip), shipping would be to 02857 or I could
pick up in New England. Can provide eBay, Amazon, etc feedback.

Thanks,
Skye Pechie
Scituate, RI 02857

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to