I am selling my mother-in-law's trusty ibook. I finally talked her into an 
iPad. (As you can see she does not upgrade frequently)

This is a pretty nice computer.  It even has a pink lighted apple in place of 
the white lighted apple.  It is in great shape for its age, and the screen is 
clear and bright.  The battery even holds a charge for about an hour.  It only 
has 256 mb RAM and a 30gb drive.  It also has just a CD drive, but it does have 
wireless and works fine.  I just noticed it is also missing 2 of the little 
foot pads.  I may have some of these in the basement, if I do I will replace 
them.  It comes with the AC adapter, but it does not have the extended cord, 
just the plug in directly from the transformer.  I cleared the hard drive, and 
then found out she lost the original discs with 9.22 and OSX.  She had been 
running 10.4 on it when I got it.

I would love to get 60.00 shipped CONUS.

E-mail with questions.

Thanks

Jeff Marsh
Zeeland, MI 49464

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to