Looking to trade up for a slightly newer MBA plus cash, something in the 
2009/2010 range with NVIDIA graphics. The MBA I have has the following 
specs:

* 1.6 GHz Core 2 Duo
* 2GB RAM
* 80GB 4200 RPM HDD (most likely no OS, unless I can get a hold of the 
original recovery discs)
* 13" 1280x800 display
* multitouch trackpad (all gestures work in Lion)
* backlit keyboard
* iSight camera

The unit is in great working condition with all hardware functioning. It 
recently went into Apple for hinge repair, and they ended up replacing the 
logic board and several other components as well, so this thing is as good 
as new. The battery holds a good charge, at least 80%.

Now, for the important part: there are some physical defects/issues to 
note. There is a small scratch on the LCD, some small dents/dimples on the 
top lid, and some scratches/scuffs on the bottom case. I've taken pictures 
of the unit with detail on all physical problems and posted them 
here: http://imgur.com/a/wzJeC#0

Like I said above, I would prefer a trade plus cash for a slightly newer 
MBA. I'd even entertain a trade scenario for an iPad 3. If I can't get a 
trade, then I'm asking $530 shipped for the unit in CONUS. It'll include a 
60W MagSafe charger as well.

I'll entertain any reasonable offers that come my way. 

Christian Sagardia
Athens OH 45701

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to