I'm selling my personal iPhone 3G purchased new from Apple back when
they introduced the GS ...
The iphone has had the screen protector and a case cover on since day
one so it is in very nice condition.
I hadn't any plans to upgrade because I was happy with what I had ,,,
but a friend offered me his iPhone 4
at a decent price so I grabbed it up.
Service with AT&T transferred to new phone ... sims is present ...
I'll ship in original Apple iPhone Box ....
INCLUDES
PHONE
USB ADAPTER
WALL ADAPTER
FREE SHIP!
$100
Rob Spivey
Whitney, Tx 76692
Rob Spivey
[email protected]
"I have seen the evils of procrastination, and I vow to change my
ways tomorrow."
--
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback