Hi Swappers,

Im having to sell my beloved Mac Color Classic. Its has been fully restored and 
the case, keyboard, and mouse have all been deyellowed.

The system is 100% working and is a beautiful Mac that i'm sad to have to part 
with.

It's Specs are as follows:
Mac Color Classic
10 MB of Ram
260 MB Hard Drive
1.44 HD Floppy
Farallon Network Card
Math CoProcessor Installed
Keyboard with power on button
ADB Mouse II
Power Cord
System 7.5.3 Installed 
This one I believe has the upgraded Video Ram as it can do "Thousands of 
Colors" on its display.

I have over $600 (and over 10 hours) into restoring and upgrading this beauty. 
I'm asking $425 plus shipping. I ship via UPS Insured with tracking and I will 
have it  professionally packed it so the shipping is a bit costly but it will 
arrive in tact.

Local Pickup is also an option. 

Tom Ferro
Holt , MI, 48842

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to