I recently cleaned up my Macintosh SE, and, encouraged by how nice it now
looks, I want to find some parts to make it perfect.

First on the list is the blank hard drive cover. At some point the second
800k drive was upgraded to a 20mb hard drive, but the gaping floppy slot is
still there. If the hard drive access light isn't too hard to install, I'd
be interested in that too.

Also needed are one rubber foot and two Torx screws (the ones that go in
the handle to hold the top of the case together. If anyone knows another
source for these, like if they are a standard screw that can be found at a
hardware store, I'd also be interested in that).

Finally, if the price is right I'd be interested in a SuperDrive (internal
or external), external AppleCD, or external hard drive (though I've got a
feeling that last one would be way out of my price range). I'd also like to
hear of any other interesting Macintosh SE peripherals, software, or
accessories you might have.

Please let me know what you have along with your asking price (including
shipping). I can pay via PayPal.


Thanks,
Steven Fowler
eBay ID Obi1kenobi1 (100% positive)
Houston, TX 77083

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to