I'm looking for an external AppleCD drive to use with a couple of
PowerBooks and a Macintosh SE. I also need the PowerBook SCSI adapter. I'm
not looking to spend too much, but if you have an extra drive that you
don't need, please send me your price including shipping.

A note: I can't seem to find any compatibility information about these
drives, so if anyone knows which drives can work with which computers, I
would definitely appreciate it.

Thanks,
Steven Fowler
eBay ID Obi1kenobi1, 100% positive
Houston, TX 77083

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to