Hey everyone,

I'm putting a feeler/posting for a Mac Mini.   It has served me well over
the last 2 years as a home theatre and NAS machine.  Specs are:

2.16Ghz Core Duo - Upgraded by previous owner from the original 1.85 Core
Solo
2GB RAM
320 GB HD

This was a project machine when I got it, and I added a SuperDrive, but it
is still missing an Airport Extreme card.  I'm wiling to get one and
install it if the buyer chooses.  Cosmetically, I did a lot of general
fixing/cleaning of the machine, but there are some small scratches on the
bottom from the previous owner.  Pictures are available upon request.

Mac2Sell quotes my machine at $225, but I'm willing to sell for $175
shipped.

I'm selling to upgrade to a new Mini, but this is a great machine that
still has a lot of life in it!

Eric Carlson

San Francisco, CA
94123

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to