I'm looking for an older model iPod to use just for music, and I'd prefer
to do a trade (though purchasing isn't out of the question).


Here's what I'm looking for:

First, second, third, or fourth generation iPod (the "Classic" version with
a hard drive). No video iPods, the newest I'd be interested in is an iPod
Photo. The older the better, and the more storage capacity the better.
Ideally I would probably want a 40gb third generation model, though I would
definitely go for a first or second generation if the price is right or
even a later click wheel or photo model. I'd also be interested in a Mini
or a third generation 8gb Nano. I don't necessarily need any of the extras
unless it is a third generation model, in which case I need the FireWire
cable (mine is broken).

Also, if you have just the headphone jack assembly from a third generation
iPod (thin model) I would be interested in that part to repair my own 15gb
iPod.


Here's what I have to trade:

PowerBook Pismo: 400mhz processor, 256mb RAM, 6gb HD, DVD-ROM, power
adapter, dead battery (may be coaxed back to life with Battery Reset on a
Lombard, but no guarantees). It has a fresh install of the original
included software (9.0.4), and the screen is still fairly bright with no
pink whatsoever, just faint keyboard marks that can't be seen in regular
use. Minor scuffs and hairline cracks on the case, but it is structurally
sound and has all the doors and covers. Obviously I would only trade this
for a particularly nice iPod, or an iPod plus cash (depending on the model).

PowerBook 1400cs/133: 133mhz 603e, 16mb RAM, 1gb HD, floppy only, power
adapter, battery works for 10-30 minutes (no guarantees). It has a fresh
install of the original software, including 8.0 and ClarisWorks. This has
some scuffs and cracks, but it still works perfectly and would be a good
starter or parts machine.

Also if you are in the Houston area I have a Power Mac G4 Sawtooth, with
500mhz G4, 384mb RAM, 10gb HD, ZIP. It's in good cosmetic and working
condition but needs a new optical drive. It would probably be too expensive
to ship.

I've also got a couple of video game items that I probably shouldn't list
here. Ask for the full list.


Please let me know your model, capacity, color (if it is a Mini or Nano),
condition, and price (including shipping) or what you would like to trade
for. I probably forgot to mention a few things, so if you are looking for
something in particular it can't hurt to ask. I can pay via PayPal.


Thanks,
Steven Fowler
eBay ID Obi1kenobi1 (100% positive)
Houston, TX 77083

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to